Use DocuSign to electronically sign documents.
For more information about DocuSign, see https://kb.ucdavis.edu/?id=1432.
- Log into DocuSign, https://app.docusign.com/auth, using your UC Davis email address
- Sign in with ADFS and authenticate with Duo (if necessary)
- If necessary, select the UDC/CAES user
- Press the Start button and choose Sign a Document
- Click the Upload button and select your document
- Click the Sign button
- Click the Continue button
- Select Signature under Fields
- Place your signature anywhere on the document
- Click the Finish button
- Optional: email the signed document to someone