After the appropriate rights have been delegated to your user, please follow these steps to open another Office 365 mailbox:
In a web browser
- Log into Office 365 at https://365.ucdavis.edu
- Click on your profile icon at the top right corner of your web browser
Note: if you do not have a profile photo, your initials will be displayed
- Click the link "Open another mailbox"
Note: screen might look different
- Type in the account of the other Office 365 mailbox and click "Open"
- The other mailbox should open in a new tab or window
Using Outlook 2019 or 2021
- Go to File > Info
- Click on Account Settings and on Account Settings... again
- In the Email tab, select your email address and click Change...
- Click the More Settings... button
- Go to the Advanced tab and click the Add... button
- Type in the mailbox address you want to add
- Click OK to close the Add Mailbox window
- Click OK to close the More Settings window
- Click Next to close the Change Account window
- Click Close to close the Account Settings window
- The other mailbox should appear in Outlook's left pane under your primary account mailbox