If you did not install JMP, and you are prompted to provide your license when you open it, please follow these steps:
- Open JMP Pro 14 from the Start Menu.
- Click the Open License button.
- When we installed JMP, we would have saved a JMP license file (.per) to a folder that you can access. Browse to this folder, and select the .per file.
- The License Wizard re-saves that file, so confirm you want to replace the .per file.
Optional: you can save the file to another location, but that is unnecessary.
- If there are no issues, click OK.
- Get prompted about registration. This is optional. You can Wait to Register.
- JMP should open next.