To zip (compress) a file or folder
- Locate the file or folder that you want to zip.
- Right-click the file or folder
3. Click Send to, and then select Compressed (zipped) folder.
A new zipped folder with the same name is created in the same location. To rename it, right-click the folder and select Rename, and then type the new name.
To unzip (extract) files or folders from a zipped folder
- Locate the zipped folder that you want to unzip files or folders from.
- To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, Right-click the folder, select Extract All
3. Click Extract