Create a new Outlook profile in Outlook 2013, 2016, or 2019 with your Office 365 account.
- Find the Control Panel from your Start Menu
- Open the Control Panel
- If not all items are showing, please sort the Control Panel by viewing Small or Large icons
- Open Mail
For Office2016 and 2019, open Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016)
- Click on Show Profiles...
- Add a new profile using the Add button
- Give the new profile a name and click OK. You can name it anything you want
- Confirm your email address
- If necessary, enter in your password
- Click Finish
- Optional: Check the box, "Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too"
- Optional: Remove the old profile (it just takes up disk space if left there)
- Before closing the Mail settings window, please confirm you are using the new profile