If you need to use ArcGIS Pro offline, please follow the steps in https://kb.ucdavis.edu/?id=3340 to install and request a single use (offline) license.
After receiving the authorization file from Esri, follow these steps to authorize ArcGIS Pro for offline use.
- Open ArcGIS Pro
- At the sign in window, click "Configure Licensing"
- Change the License Type to "Single Use License"
- Select the "Advanced" license level (if not already selected)
- Click the "Authorize" button
- Find and select your authorization file from Esri
- Click Next
- Select "Authorize with Esri now over the Internet." If your machine does not have an Internet connection, select the "Authorize at Esri's website or by email to receive your authorization file".
- Review the pre-populated personal information and enter any additional required information. On the next panels, you will see the authorization numbers entered for the core product and any extensions, if applicable.
- Click "Finish" to complete the authorization process.