If you don't have access to an ESP departmental computer to edit your faculty or staff web page files, you can use the computer lab in 1014 Wickson. You will not be able to access the web server from other campus lab locations, so it's important to use a computer within the department.
- Sign in using your campus credentials.
- Open File Explorer by clicking on the folder icon in the taskbar.
- Go to This PC.
- Click on Computer at the top.
- Select Map network drive.
- Select any available drive letter.
- Enter in the folder location. To access your faculty or staff web files, please enter in:
- IMPORTANT: Check the box to connect using different credentials.
- Click Finish.
- When the password prompt appears, enter in your departmental credentials.
Make sure to include des\ in front of your username (not case sensitive).
- Enter in your departmental password.
- Click OK.
- If the username or password is incorrect, you will get a prompt saying so.
- Make changes to your files as needed.